Interested in being involved in Motorsport?
There are thousands of women actively involved in British motor sport, organising events, running clubs and associations, timekeeping, marshalling and fulfilling a host of other support roles without which the sport itself could not function.
We should not, of course, forget the long suffering family members of those that race – married to the race track, the family often become second to racing passion – and the WMRAC has provided a ‘friendly face’ of support at many a race meeting.
Here are some sources of information from our motorsport partners to guide you into getting involved;
- Motorsport UK – Women in Motorsport
- BWRDC – British Women Racing Driver Club ‘Getting Started’
- BMMC – British Motorsports Marshals Club
- MIA – Motorsport Industry Association & Education
- Karting UK Let’s go racing!
- F1 in Schools STEM Challenge
- SRC – Silverstone Racing Club
We have a number of Members; experienced in many disciplines of motorsport, that may be able to offer mentoring support or guide you into getting into motorsport.