The festive season is the perfect time to get together for a fun festive quiz – see how much you know about Christmas, the history of the Doghouse and a few Motor Racing facts too.
For answers please click here
- What is the shortest day of the year called?
- How many reindeer pull Santa’s sleigh?
- What year did Damon Hill become World Champion?
- Stollen is a fabulous Christmas confection that comes from which county?
- What drinks company sponsored Williams until 2018?
- Which of Santa’s reindeer has the same name as a female fox?
- What is the total distance of the Silverstone GP Circuit?
- There are more than 110 different varieties of which popular Christmas vegetable?
- Who was F1 World Champion when the Doghouse was formed?
- According to the song; What did my true love give to me on the 9th day of Christmas?
- What year did the Doghouse ‘dog’ first wear a Christmas pudding hat?
- What does a candle in a window during Christmas represent?